From Tran Minh Anh's website
Revision as of 16:15, 4 February 2013 by Mat
- Queueing theory: Stability, Product Form, Insensitivity, Balanced Fairness, Reversibility, Poisson Input Poisson Output property.
- Performance analysis, resource management and other applications to wired and wireless networks.
- Probabilistic Verification.
- Compositional Verification of Untimed Properties for a Class of Stochastic Automata Networks html, 27th International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences, 2012.
- Multi-class Network with Phase Type Service Time and Group Deletion Signal, European Performance Engineering Workshop, 2011.
- Game approach to a system of multi-homed mobile terminals html, MMFI 2011.
- G-networks with synchronised arrivals html, Performance Evaluation, 2010.
- Multiple class symmetric G-networks with phase type service time html, The Computer Journal, 2010.
- Multiple class symmetric G-networks with phase type, 25th International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS 2010).
- Networks of symmetric multi-class queues with signals changing classes html, 17th International Conference on Analytical and Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications (AMSTA 2010).
- A data-scheduling mechanism for multi-homed mobile terminals with disparate link latencies html, 72nd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2010).
- Intelligent data-striping: A Predictive Scheduling Mechanism html, 6th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2010).
- Strategy Games for Flow/Interface Association in Multi-homed Mobile Terminals html, IEEE International Conference on Communications 2010 (ICC 2010).
- On Kelly Networks with Shuffling html, Queueing Systems (2008) 59; 53-61.
- Ph.D. thesis in French: on server Pastel or TEL
- Balancing Elastic Traffic Sources html, IEEE Communications Letters, 8-11 (2007) 692-694.
- Flow vs. Time Sampling for Throughput Performance Evaluation html, Performance Evaluation 64 (2007) 1181-1193.
University Paris Est Creteil Val de Marne
- System Reliability
- Experimental Algorithmic (eprel)
- Introduction to Algorithm
- Programming for Physics
- Imperative Programming II (eprel)
- Probabilities for Computer Science
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science (eprel)
Pierre and Marie Curie University
- Matrix and Linear Algebra
- Elementary Probability and Statistics
Predoctorat of ENS Ulm
- Communication Network Protocols and Architecture
- 1997 Silver medal, the 38th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), Mar del Plata, Argentina
- 1997 Bronze medal, the 9th Asian Pacific Mathematical Olympiad (APMO)
- 1996-1997 Some prizes in Vietnam National Mathematical Olympiads