Curriculum vitae of Daniele Varacca
- I was born in Parma (PR)---Italy, on April 28th, 1971.
- I have been Associate Professor at the PPS laboratory from 2006 until 2014.
- I spent 21 months at Department of Computing,
Imperial College London
working with Nobuko Yoshida.
- I spent 16 months at Departement d'Informatique,
Ecole Normale Superieure - Paris
working with Giuseppe Castagna.
- I received my PhD in computer science at BRICS at the
University of ┼rhus, on
November 24th, 2003.
My advisor was Glynn Winskel,
from Cambridge University.
- I spent two years visiting the Computer Laboratory at Cambridge University.
- I received my Master degree in mathematics at the University of Parma,
with full marks and honour, on July 15th, 1998.
My advisor was Marco Forti from the University of Pisa.
- I speak Italian, French, English, Danish, Modern Greek und ein bisschen Deutsch. Nie mowie po Polsku
- I have respect for differences.
Kidman: They are just simple people, doing their best.
Caan: Yes. But is their best good enough?